Please add the following documents to your application:
• Secondary school leaving certificate / higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, Baccalaureat, GCE….). As a rule you need to document your educational background from your secondary school leaving certificate up until your present educational level.
Please submit all certificates in full: you must always submit both your certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary in full, any appendices to your certificate (e.g. a Diplom attachement) or individual pages have to be included. If your subject and grade summary does not include the applied grading system, please include information on the grading system used by your school or university as well.
• For application to admissions restricted degree courses your higher education entrance qualification has to be amended by your declared overall average grade.
• When indicated, transcript of records of previous university studies with declared overall average grade.
• When indicated, proof of (Studienkolleg-Abschluss) / (Feststellungsprüfung).
• Proof of language proficieny, alternatively proof that the language certificate can be submitted likely until beginning of lecture.
• When indicated: additional certificates (see list at uni-assist).
• Specific supporting documents for your individual study course, such as proof of practical training or aptitude test.
• Your ID card (ID: plain copy is sufficient).
• Proof of language proficiency
Additional Documents required for Master Applicants
Please note that your application for a postgraduate study course / Master course requires completed undergraduate studies plus the following:
• Certificates and transcripts of records of your undergraduate studies
• Proof of your occupational activity, as far as necessary for your postgraduate course of studies
• Further entrance requirements, e.g. the requirement and proof of a certain overall average grade, see detailed information concerning your particular postgraduate study course
The calculation of equivalent grades will be carried out on the basis of the modified Bavarian formula for the calculation of exam results.