Who can help me?

At South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences, you will be supported when it comes to academic as well as organizational questions. Although we will always try to help you, it is much easier to discuss your questions with the right contact person.

Fulltime Students

Questions regarding the admission and application process can be addressed to our enrolment advisor.

If you have questions regarding exam regulations, registration, etc. please contact the Student Service Office .

Academic questions can be discussed with the faculty staff .

If you have problems with learning techniques or the organisation of your studies, the Student Coach might be able to help you.

Questions regarding finances, accomodation, canteen, et alt. can be answered by the Studierendenwerk

Although not formally responsible, the International Office can also be helpful regarding general questions.

We provide advice and information on family-related topics in the Family Support Centre .

Exchange Students

When it comes to general questions concerning accommodation, residence regulations, opening a bank account and so on, staff at the International Office will help and support you.

For academic advice please contact your department co-ordinators . She/He will advise you as to which lectures or practical trainings you should attend and which exams to sit. You should contact your co-ordinator before your stay here and work out your Learning Agreement with him/her.